HOFMANN PERSONAL je mezinárodní skupina s více než 20.000 zaměstnanci v Německu, Rakousku, Velké Británii, USA a v České republice. V oblasti agenturního zaměstnávání a zprostředkování zaměstnanců patříme mezi světovou špičku personálních agentur.
Do you wanna become a member of a well known and prosper Pharmaceutical company situated in Prague 9? We have a great and unique chance for you, in case you have experience with accounting (account payable tasks) and your English is advanced please let us know about yourself
- Free coffee, tea, hot chocolates, water, fruits and vegetables on a daily basis.
- Meal Vouchers
- Annual bonus, Edenred Benefits Café Card (4 000 CZK net/month; in trial period 1 500 CZK net/month)
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days per year
- Referral program
- Contributions to ACCA, contributions to accident and life insurance, contributions to pension (3% from salary).
- Nice and friendly environment
- Maintain accurate AP ledger records for the assigned entities; manage the month end closing and reconciliations of suppliers’ accounts on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for timely and accurate AP invoice and T&E claim processing as per local tax and accounting legislation and company policies.
- Preparation of supporting documentation for responsible entities within AP team, be able to cover other entities when necessary.
- Fully support the internal and external audit of your area of responsibility.
- Fully accountable to internal customers and external suppliers for any AP related issues and queries. Maintain amicable relations with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Perform and conclude various projects within the P2P department including new system implementation and consequent UAT testing. Analyze issues identified during project work and providing suggestions for improvement. Follow-up of any changes implemented.
- Ensure that all working practices follow the standard policies and procedures, including health & safety and equal opportunities.
- University Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Previous experience with JDE E1
- 1-2 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user
- Good teamwork skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Fluent in Czech or additional European languages a plus
- Candidates have to declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
HOFMANN WIZARD s.r.o.