HOFMANN PERSONAL je mezinárodní skupina s více než 20.000 zaměstnanci v Německu, Rakousku, Velké Británii, USA a v České republice. V oblasti agenturního zaměstnávání a zprostředkování zaměstnanců patříme mezi světovou špičku personálních agentur.
Do you wanna become a member of a well known and prosper Pharmaceutical company situated in Prague 9? We have a great and unique chance for you, in case you have knowledge of cash collection processes and risk analysis practices, let us know about yourself.
- Free coffee, tea, hot chocolates, water, fruits and vegetables on a daily basis.
- Meal Vouchers
- Annual bonus, Edenred Benefits Café Card (4 000 CZK net/month; in trial period 1 500 CZK net/month)
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days per year
- Referral program
- Contributions to ACCA, contributions to accident and life insurance, contributions to pension (3% from salary).
- Nice and friendly environment
- Responsible for all collections activities on the assigned portfolios.
Activities include minimizing balances on customers’ accounts, timely escalation/resolution of disputes and collection issues through leverage of professional relationships with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for the accurate cash receipts forecast on the assigned portfolios on a monthly basis
- Responsible for ensuring AR metrics are achieved on the assigned portfolios in accordance with agreed goals
- Analysis of financial information and/or any other relevant information of assigned customers in order to assess credit risk and make necessary recommendations to the business
- Preparing reports to aid management and perform account and customer reconciliations as necessary
- Adding value to the business by consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned portfolios
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and excellent knowledge of cash collection processes and risk analysis practices
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Excel and experience with the full Microsoft suite
- At least 1 year of experience in credit/collections is required
Secondary degree (Finance Background is preferred)
- Analytically minded with strong financial acumen
- Good organizational skills and problem solving skills are essential
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and external customers
- Fluency in English, another language is an advantage
- Candidates have to declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
HOFMANN WIZARD s.r.o.